Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm Hungry

So this is gonna be my new art blog. Pretty much an excuse to show off, which I always enjoy but sometimes feel guilty for. But whatever. I am hoping that this thing will give me some motivation to create some new stuff... or at least, that is the excuse I'm going to use. So, here's some stuff worth mentioning I guess:



Jonny Hammerfist. Yup, here he is.



This here is Ruby Heart from Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. I think this one turned out okay, it was one of the first pieces I used my tablet on, so I had to learn lot while working on it. Pirate chicks are rad.



This guy is my new kinda character. He just kinda happened one day. I recently got a new brush pen, and I was anxious to try it out. So I did.



I like him because he kinda reminds me of like, weird-o's or rat fink or other 60's kinda stuff. Plus, he's fun to draw.



So there you have it. The first post ever. I will post more in the future, but for now though..... courage.

8 comments:

shotxgunwedding said...

Yaaayyy my big brudder has a blog! I am excited becuase I don't see enough of your artwork these days on account of you living 8 hours away from me. THAT WAS A LONG SENTENCE. tata! and BTW, if you click my name it will take you to the super-awesome blog of yours truly.

G B Laird said...

Holy shit how long has my sister had a blog?

shotxgunwedding said...

since i was 15, but all those old ones are private and i stopped using it for a while. Now i started it up again last november, mainly to show off songs i like and other things. Mlaaahhh.

Gwenhwyfar said...

hahahahaha... now you're a blogger dork too.

Goldfinger said...

Tres cool drawing. The imp dude kinda strikes me as Gorillaz meets ratfink, ya know?

mellyigirl said...

Cool beans G. only one pair of tits?? lol. I really dig your new character. I imagine him having a voice like those bad back gremlins from that stupid ciropractor commercial.

only more german.

Holly said...

Holy shit how long have my sister AND brother had blogs? You jerks never tell me anything!

Misplaced said...

Thought you could escape, didn't you...

Diggin your imp dude, dude. He's got potential.

Hits