Monday, November 10, 2008

Blank

Sorry, I have nothing new to post. In fact, there's been a whole LOT of nothing lately. I'm in the slump of the century. God, I swear, I used to love drawing. I'd go for coffee, sit myself down, and draw for hours. Lately....nothing. I stare at my sketchbook for 10 minutes, scribble on the page, then erase what I drew and go home. It's the worst thing ever, I feel useless. Moreso than usual, anyway. This is crap! Crap, goddammat! Somebody post cool ideas for drawings in the comments, maybe that will get me going. Here's a sketch I will do right after I write this sentence:
You can tell it's me because I added the dot on my forehead.


1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

hehe, your push button!

DRAW COREY FELDMAN!
orr...errm.. yeah, I got nothing besides that. :)

Hits