Saturday, November 29, 2008

Something New Has Been Added!

Hello there all you happy people. I will start this post with 2 guest artists, my cousin Reid Gennutt and my good friend Stephen Wright, of all people!

Here is Reid's birthday card to me, I'm not sure how old I was....maybe 6 or 7.





This card is amazing. I love that it looks like it was printed on receipt paper.

Here is Steve's card. It may very well have been the same birthday.



On the back, there was a drawing Steve drew and erased, I tried to make it visible.



One of my favorite cards ever, and one of the only documented times Stephen took a pencil to paper. 

Here's some crap I did the past week. I bought a new tiny little sketch book, and it's fun to doodle mindlessly in.


I dunno. I just started moving the pencil without thinking and this happened.


I kinda like this guy. I've been reading "Scud: The Disposable Assassin" lately. If you can find the book anywhere, you must pick it up. This guy is kinda similar to Rob Schrab's stuff.


That's all I have for now. I haven't had much time to draw. Come back some other time.

5 comments:

Goldfinger said...

Yer an asshole

Mackenzie said...

i love your blog, brudder. I have a card you drew me when I was like, 5. It has hanson on it and they have bows in their hair. I should scan it!

G B Laird said...

DO IT! You must

Goldfinger said...

What exactly brought on this recent concern of yours regarding old, homemade holiday cards?

G B Laird said...

uhh nothing in particular. i just thought the ones from you and reid were pretty funny

Hits