Thursday, January 15, 2009

...and the fat kid has the ball

Hi again. It's been a while. More stuff!


I like the handyman.


Some guy that may or may not be me sitting down. Also, an unfinished girlie sketch I kinda like. I may end up doing a finished version at some point.


"Why would he draw that?"

Dopey looking self portrait. It doesn't look a whole lot like me, actually. I was thinking about death that day, apparently. How creepy.


So I was talking to Steve recently about this comic I did in highschool... back in 2002. I had planned to post it on here, but upon reviewing it, it's entirely too corny and embarrassing to post. So no deal. But here's the only panel I drew worth mentioning:

It was about... two monkeys that are discussing things over a cup of coffee. It's very preachy, and as Steve proclaimed, "kind of a downer comic". He's right but I think what he really meant to say was "It was a pile of garbage." Oh yeah, and the place I drew in the panel is based on the Robin's Donuts we used to hang out in. 

In other news, I'm working on a big secret project right now that I will post in a week or so. 

Hoorah!

3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

yaaay finally a new blog. I like the girlie you drew... you always draw such quirky girls. its a good thing though!

Goldfinger said...

Update your blog you ass-jerk!

Devo said...

Yes... why would he draw that indeed...

Hits