Sunday, April 19, 2009

Famous Artist


So this weekend was the Market Collective in Kensington. It is more or less a big hippie craft sale. Kind of fun, I guess... lots of good looking girls, too. There was some pretty cool stuff this time, which is good because last time I went there was just a bunch of trinkets and crap. Anyway, my good friend Dave Littejohns convinced me to reserve a table there. I sold prints and did caricatures, and it actually went pretty well! Made some moneys, anyway. The picture above is what I did and had on display at my table. It actually busted up a couple of people. I kind of drank an appalling amount of coffee and beer, so I got a little twitchy by then end. Yup, a good time. Anyway, I guess if anyone is interested, I will start taking commissions for caricatures or random drawings. I guess the price will vary depending on what you want. Just send me an email. So, just something to keep in mind, I guess.

I guess that's all for now. I haven't done a lot of drawing lately, mostly been playing Zelda. I'll have to gather up some new ideas!

No comments:

Hits