Thursday, May 7, 2009

Soul Fist!

I must confess: I have an unhealthy obsession with the Darkstalkers series. I'm sorry, but it's true. It's just awesome. If only Capcom would wake up and release another game already. There's a lot of buzz going around recently about the DS series... Udon is publishing a tribute collection of art soon. 

http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/?p=802

I expect it to look pretty shiny. Definately worth checking out. 

I decided to bust out this picture of Morrigan. Perhaps a little bit influenced by Shane Glines, although I would never make the direct comparison. I was happy with it in the end, although I almost lost interest in the drawing. I had fun with the hair here.



Darkstalkers is so great. Make sure you download Marvel vs Capcom 2 when it's released online in a few months! Don't forget... Do it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this drawing. It is good. For a long time I thought her name was Morgan. But if there's one critique I could make, it is this: why does she look so serious? Seriously, dude. But yeah, I like her hair and navel. That was creepy. I apologize.

G B Laird said...

Thanks KM. She can be serious when she want to be. I'm glad you like her navel!

Hits