Friday, September 11, 2009

Pick a box

Its contents will help you on your way.


Welcome back. I've been busy enjoying summer, while it lasts. Soon, winter will be here to crush our spirits. Here's some new stuff:

Yup, another electric lady machine illustration! I'm sure you're all sick of her by now, but I am not. Not yet, anyway.



The concept came from my friend Kevin, who said "She needs to be doing something... like vacuuming." So, here it is! This one took a while to finish, for some reason. My favorite part is the chair she's lifting, it's based on furniture my grandparents used to own. If you look closely, it's orange with green stripes... barf! I had fun with it, anyway. Ugh, I'm a little concerned about the empty space on the wall of the left side. Should have added something... but I'd rather be dead than work anymore on this pic.


I started this one early this summer. It's not finished, and it never will be. Kinda lost interest... guess it happens. She's a character from Drill Dozer, a game by one of my favorite developers, Game Freak. I didn't do the character justice at all, so I'm sorry. Feh!

Crappy sketch time!


Slowking. I just noticed his crown makes him look like a member of the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes.


This one almost doesn't suck!


And there you have it.

video/song of the week: http://www.vimeo.com/5904993

Before you go, there's this Guy I think you should meet:

http://realgoneguy.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rad stuff, dude. I especially like that you drew your Electric Lady Machine character doing something. Now draw her doing two more things. Also, they cop looks done to me, but maybe that's just because I'm no artist. Nice black mage.

Hits