Wednesday, November 11, 2009

From there to here, and here to there

Funny things are everywhere.

Here's some junk:


I did this for my friend Becky. She writes for a magazine called Uppercase in Calgary,
and she asked if I could do an illustration to accompany her article. She's not sure if they'll be able to use it, but we'll find out soon.

I thought this one turned out okay. I was surprised to end up liking the 'boring' neutral colours of the suits, as opposed to more bright, vibrant colours. Also, I like the texture the pencil crayon gave this one, kind of an unfinished appearance. I don't like how the girl with the black hair turned out, her head is kinda wonky.


Here's some grumpy lookin' old dudes. I did these with Captain Brushpen. The guy on the right ended up looking kinda like G-man from Half Life.


Boring looking girl. Her pose is kinda stiff, but whatevs it's just practice. I like the crosshatching on her jacket though. Note the ass-kicking boots.


Not much to say about this one.

Did you know?
The logdriver's waltz pleases girls completely!

1 comment:

Goldfinger said...

I like it when dot has her arms outstretched.

Also, I like the pupil-less eyes.

Also, the guy who you said looks like G-Man kinda looks like david bowie in the venture bros to me.

Hits