Thursday, July 8, 2010

They mostly come out at night.


Mostly.


Happy jump?


I've watched so many movies lately.

Some of my new faves are Scent of a Woman, Unforgiven, American Beauty, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. You should watch these.

Some of the worst ones include Blade Runner, The Virgin Suicides, and Alien 3. You should not watch these.

~

My roomates recently started a video blog. If you haven't been to their site yet, here it is:

http://whatasightwhatascene.com/

I helped out with a few of these, they're pretty fun.

Oh, this too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAY4vNJd7A8&feature=player_embedded

Paul Robertson and Anamanaguchi? Head Splode!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that your skycaptain character again? She looks different. I like that you drew her actively doing something instead of just standing there posing. Also, nice background.

G B Laird said...

Yes, it's her. Thanks, drawing interesting poses is hard.

Guy Laird said...

'Bout time, Junior! looks good - I like the cross-hatch-y background...gives it an interesting look!

Hits